埃德蒙顿华人社区-Edmonton China

找回密码
 注册
查看: 2286|回复: 2

[交通机票] Q re: Medical Report and Security Requirements in common-law application process

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2007-7-25 09:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Hi all,
# x0 l4 H; y- u7 G/ B
) }9 t5 A/ ^; A+ G. Q# d  K& \" UI've just started gathering materials to apply for common-law class immigration having my bf sponsoring me. Now I am really confused about these two above-mentioned requirements. Any help would be GREATLY appreicated!!!" n4 Y3 c1 n' G: \
6 Q: T5 `) B$ [6 f3 a) r
1. Medical Report2 E  N" ^& L0 c7 |+ S
Do I have to provide this in my initial submission along with other forms? I've heard that people usually wait until they are given notice by the embassy/consulate later on in the process? The reason I am asking is that it says in the guide that providing medical report in the initial submission would shorten the delay if they later on repquest the report from the applicant.
3 U% s1 F& E0 B& j% N. g$ ?1 I6 k- e, d# N' E: {- z! _; I
2. Security Requirements
1 X+ Z8 Z0 g8 H1 Z, bThis is the one I am actually in dire need to get help with. Before I ask my question, I will give a bit of self-introduction first to help you understand where my question comes from. I have been living in Canada for about 5 and a half years(I came to Canada in late September 2001). I graduated last summer and am currently working in a small Chartered Accountant firm and pursuing my CA designation.(I have very good maks in the CA program if this helps with a good impression in my application?) My bf and I have been living togehter for a little over 1 year. My work permit expires on June 1, 2008.
4 b+ Q. E# @7 J" K% V6 x6 W9 C7 P& T4 B6 G9 h, Y6 t0 Q( l
Now, when I saw that I needed police certificates for countries that I have stayed more than six months in the past 10 years, which also includes my family members who were over 18 years old at the time of my stay, I realized I need police certificates for myself, my parents and my younger sister(she turned 18 when I left China).
$ `  T* J8 K5 g% r# `
: P& [! s. g2 n: tSo my first question is: How will my family members obtain police certificates? Will they simply have to get them from the local police station and have them notarized? Will they need fingerprints check to be able to get the certifcates?. q" k# W( K. N$ O# o. J# m
# `& t) w6 q/ r. Y- z/ {
My second batch of questions is about myself. I quit my university in Beijing when I left China, so my HU KOU is still with the univerisity in Beijing(my Beijing Hu Kou ID has a expiry date in early September 2008). However, my hometown is not Beijing. Will my parents have to go to Beijing to get the certificate for me as my Hu Kou is not in my hometown? Will they need my fingerprints to be able to do so? Or does it make more sense that I would just wait until my Beijing Hu Kou expires and have my parents relocate my Hu Kou back to my hometown and request the certificate from my hometown police station? * A* y% Z5 E1 ]+ x! r- A* [/ }5 o
I am SO confused on the security thing that I have no clue what to do. I heard the fingerprint thing takes about 3 months. Now I just do not whehter I should submit everything else but these two requirements until I recieve further notice from the embassy/consulate.3 E3 ^' d. n3 n5 L3 F; }

* _) n: O5 N/ l1 {Please HELP!! Thanks a MILLION!!!!
鲜花(5) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2007-7-25 12:31 | 显示全部楼层
不好意思,我一向看英文头疼,所以我大概看了一下。。我并不能完全解答~~~第一,体检时要和材料一起递交的,所以你要先体检,然后和你的材料一起递出去~~第二,如果你只申请你自己,那你就做你自己的无犯罪证明就行了,当时我从加拿大回中国的时候很匆忙,所以我没做,因为我听说的是你申请移民的地点就是加拿大,所以加拿大政府自己会查,所以我没做,但是到北京使馆面试时候是问我了要了,我说没有,所以我没有当时得到签证,是后来使馆寄给我的。这是比较幸运的,因为我知道有人没有这个所以要求补指纹证明到加拿大,这样又耽误了3,4个月的样子~~~因为我是境外申请,我不了解你想怎么做,是境内还是境外,我现在能回答的就是这么多~~~给你个网站www.lanfengw.com/bbs。。。
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2007-7-25 16:12 | 显示全部楼层

Thanks!

Thanks!!! I am sorry about my annoyingly long post.....I had to post it at work where I cannot type in Chinese because my computer at home doesnot even show chinese characters...SORRY!~~
1 D# J5 Q' d# k! s
3 a0 _8 }% k7 c. |+ @* F) JSo I only need police certificate for myself, not my family members, right? That's great! Now I just have to figure out how to get it with the help of my parents. Since my Hu Kou is still in Beijing, will the police station in Beijing ask for my ID card? I cannot seem to find my ID card, and I really hope this will not be a problem. My email address: doniaxy@yahoo.com6 W$ c1 Q- o0 M; s7 K
Anybody who has been through this or is going through this and would like to share some experience, please leave your email so I could bug you :-) (of course, if you don't mind)  THANKS AGAIN!!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-9-22 13:19 , Processed in 0.122014 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, APC On.