注册
查看: 1209|回复: 0

Field Operator - Balzac

[复制链接]
鲜花(10) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-10-15 10:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Position Overview  
6 l3 @- r3 }& T0 S The Field Operator is responsible for monitoring production in field locations surrounding the Balzac Gas Plant facility (10 minutes north of the Calgary city limits; 30 km from the downtown core). This position works a 35 day shift rotation, which includes 12 hour days/nights and 9 hour training days. This role is bound by the terms of the Collective Agreement (Communications, Energy and Paperworkers Local 773).
4 W6 y( {4 T! v' _% _4 V: hJob Duties/Responsibilities  
6 q' E7 V6 P& S' p& N; M -  Display competency with operations procedures checklists and critical procedures; % M- L2 A% u! c8 D$ C8 C
-  Provide day to day control of producing wells, pipelines and associated production equipment;
  j, @2 P( ~5 I% T# m7 u8 ]-  Make and carry out recommendations to maximize production, minimize operating costs and eliminate downtime;
! W- s9 r1 d( C" S. l' ~$ h: {) M-  Ensure all field related activities are completed safely, on schedule and in an environmentally safe and cost effective manner;
8 N& i: L7 A/ w2 _  ?# x! f, S-  Comply with all EH&S, Corporate and Regulatory rules and procedures. Report any unacceptable conditions and incidents;
# f- V3 N- ~2 J0 ?. e& h9 f& a" V-  Work in a team-oriented atmosphere and contribute to the ongoing success of the Balzac Complex; 9 E( K7 f% o% e3 y+ w$ s6 I( R
-  Know and understand the Nexen Canadian Oil & Gas "Our Culture" statement;
  r# \8 v! l4 l; q, ?3 G-  Support the Responsible Care Ethics and Guidelines;
4 T' v7 n" t2 }% ?: B' g1 y' F-  Respect the community in which we work in;
/ o/ r8 g* a, a+ p0 O4 ^- q+ S-  Participate in the Field Accountability Agreement; 8 {4 J: N! |% j% x
-  Act as a leader and coach to others; ( b* K# e7 U. J
-  Upward progress through the Field Operator Progression System is also an expectation of this role.  1 U0 L& ?7 M5 s4 ]8 A. J
Education/Experience  
' z. x$ I: U8 i3 Z" D9 W6 w5 v - Grade 12 diploma or equivalent in training and experience;
* G: ~) a3 l# f-  Minimum of 3 years' related experience operating sour gas wells, pipelines and compressors; $ x! a5 t$ X' B
-  Current H2S Alive certification or equivalent;
- z: f1 g" n* Y-  Dependable, organized and self motivated; 8 Q! v0 k+ O% e0 }* R
-  Strong initiative and problem solving skills; , H9 j& E: N$ e/ o7 M; |
-  A willingness and ability to work in outdoor conditions.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-9-29 20:28 , Processed in 0.069663 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.