查看: 1205|回复: 2

[轉載]送给在美国过感恩节的朋友们

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-11-28 17:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
本帖最后由 Xxian 于 2009-11-28 17:12 编辑 " [. k; V8 r) A& ~( S& l7 f
1 X, \1 I" q8 v+ @4 f. c
- from The Works of Robert Green Ingersoll(罗拔·英格素) Vol IV) Q9 j# n, \9 B7 Z: G" _. T7 {
* g6 j4 \" x  F+ c1 t' V" q
When I became convinced that the universe is natural    that all the ghosts and gods are myths, there entered into my brain, into my soul, into every drop of my blood, the sense, the feeling, the joy of freedom.9 h) X3 G: w" w; F2 N3 U" _* C7 G
当我知道这宇宙完全是自然的时侯,那些鬼神之说原来都是神话,一种自由的感觉与喜悦涌进了我的思想,我的灵魂,我的每一滴血。2 [7 w0 d; x7 ^( Q, q& z

3 o6 o3 Y: q* V, O5 w' OThe walls of my prison crumbled and fell, the dungeon was flooded with light and all the bolts and bars and manacles became dust. I was no longer a servant, a serf or a slave. There was for me no master in all the world    not even infinite space.
, z. ~- k9 `+ z) \我那监牢的四面墙裂开倒下,牢狱内充满了光明而所有的门锁,手铐,足镣都变得粉碎。我再不是什么待从,奴仆和奴隶,这世界对我来说再没有主人,再不是茫茫无所依。
" W% {1 ~( x! B9 g. D6 X) @9 B1 u/ S# T! z5 E4 p
I was free:
, Y, M; n4 w! Y2 {, k* x+ C我自由了:' b; |5 h# m* C+ U

6 H5 v' m8 G6 L4 h; Y$ F* Free to think, to express my thoughts$ u! Q2 \9 Z, h3 O
* 自由地去思想,去表达我的意念
9 W; W9 g; y& ?: w* Free to live my own ideal. @: ?9 {& G+ E$ X0 x0 @7 a
* 自由地按?我的理想生活7 p' y; P2 \$ c
* Fee to live for myself and those I loved- t! r5 n2 I6 u6 d! Z+ W9 c
* 自由地为我和我所爱的人而活
; ]' k; h& G; p+ n& l$ X* Free to use all my faculties, all my senses9 ?& {2 B* V1 V" Z5 W: s, t/ y% }
* 自由地去使用我所有心智和感觉
5 _4 Z4 H3 |, y( e* Free to spread imagination's wings
* c9 o( W$ |& ~* 自由地去伸展那想像力的翅膀: O0 D- c+ F3 Y- o5 A
* Free to investigate, to guess and dream and hope' f5 {; x: k3 I% C+ C# I8 |5 q* o
* 自由地去查考,估量,梦想和盼望
$ J. o0 j* `! t2 c5 D& Y* Free to judge and determine for myself, [' A/ ~, S& R! @- }: Q
* 自由地自已去衡量和決定
5 L. }# f. ?4 G, t4 k+ S* Free to reject all ignorant and cruel creeds, all the “inspired" books that savages have produced, and all the barbarous legends of the past2 D! u, K1 B7 I- C$ m- a
* 自由地去拒绝所有无知残酷的信条,所有由野蛮人「神灵感动」而出的经书,和所有未开化之人的传说
. W, p2 y( _. e  `* Free from popes and priests# Q# Y$ I" F: Q( ~& G' `
* 自由地去远离那些教宗和神父2 s, k1 u/ R9 l
* Free from all the “called" and “set apart"
" H$ S  ^7 ^' ~/ E$ k, B8 C# U' G* 自由地去远离那些「蒙呼召」和「被拣选」的人
  ]9 M% T) r2 p' C5 D& x  R* Free from sanctified mistakes and “holy" lies: u# x9 Q+ C- C( i; J! S/ I1 N
* 自由地去远离那些「神圣」的谬误和谎话
3 d  P5 J8 l3 H9 r& n2 E( {  W% v* Free from the winged monsters of the night( e: z# X- m, r" K) B
* 自由地挣脱那夜里长有翅膀的恶魔
" d+ W3 |; H- m) E3 l* Free from devils, ghosts and gods1 k( L9 L' l. b0 c- T* {
* 自由地挣脱那些妖魔,鬼怪,和神
7 g+ E7 R2 t0 q' S1 p5 S+ ~
! }  N0 z2 \' w0 X' BFor the first time I was free. There were no prohibited places in all the realms of thought    no air, no space, where fancy could not spread her painted wings; no claims for my limbs; no lashes for my back; no fires for my flesh; no following another's steps; no need to bow, or cringe, or crawl, or utter lying words. I was free. I stood erect and fearlessly, joyously, faced all worlds.
6 A5 s# i+ i  h' U  f! E" ]2 P我第一次真正的自由了。在自由的思想中再没有禁制的领域,没有空间不可以让那斑烂的思想飞翔。再没有事物管束我的四肢,鞭打我的脊背,焚烧我的身体,没有必要再跟着他人的脚步,没有需要再卑躬屈膝,畏缩,俯伏爬行或说一些虚谎的说话。我是自由的。我毕直而无畏的站着,充满喜悦,面对着整个世界。
* P! s6 j3 _/ x! I2 t3 [6 [/ D
( L0 [' Z# ?0 qAnd then my heart was filled with gratitude, with thankfulness, and went out in love:
8 V2 ^5 j. s/ x4 t$ I7 |而我的内心因为充满感恩,感谢而藉?爱为这些而欢呼:$ D- ]  t% A+ L' ^

T5 E" n% S" a7 y* To all the heroes, the thinkers, who gave their lives for the liberty of hand and brain
$ X7 ~* `4 t4 E% d* 那些为解放身体和思想而捐躯的英雄和哲人4 l( m- n9 v2 ~" ~
* For the freedom of labor and thought
0 x: n" `+ ?$ Z* _' ]* 那自由地奋斗和思想的观念" o: o5 a3 D" B$ H& ~, j
* To those who fell on the fierce fields of war
! V, I& F" r6 j0 _( v) w* 那些在?烈的战场上倒下的人
! o. s: X! ^; \& M( S* To those who died in dungeons bound with chains
& J8 \% J" N5 R6 _2 L' h3 J, H' C- _0 P* 那些被奴役而捆缚在牢狱死去的人
% c, H& u8 H& d# C4 R* To those who proudly mounted scaffold's stairs
% |+ l/ W/ F8 o$ D, V* 那些因着傲骨而不畏艰辛的人1 y' ]2 D2 C) ^+ [1 r: f
* To those by fire consumed  N& V/ e; Y% N: @' p
* 那些被烈火所吞噬的人( B, }. e- i& H* `+ |
* To all the wise, the good, the brave of every land, whose thoughts and deeds have given freedom to the sons and daughters of men and women
! g% X. B- k1 f8 b+ W) P* 那些在五湖四海有?智慧,善良,勇敢的人,因为他们的思想和努力令到我们的孩子得到自由和释放。( C3 T5 X- ?& A

4 K8 }* I& n8 M: p: hAnd then I vowed to grasp the torch that they have held, and hold it high, that light may conquer darkness still.
$ U9 a6 c- j* U* ~$ ]9 G而我立志要接过他们的火把,并把它高举,让那光明继续去战胜黑暗。
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-11-28 19:48 | 显示全部楼层
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2009-11-29 12:37 | 显示全部楼层
罗拔·英格素(Robert G. Ingersoll) - 19 世紀 Freethinker,律師,檢察官,自由思想演說家。
9 w7 N! F' ]5 p
, `* v- [: s8 P$ M( p9 D' n維基百科介紹﹕
, K" h) M1 I. U1 \http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_G._Ingersoll
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-9-20 10:43 , Processed in 0.174737 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On, APC On.