找回密码
 注册
查看: 1749|回复: 0

Men love only once; girl you value it

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-3-26 19:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
A man truly pure love only once, when that love, he will ignore everything, when that love the, and will no longer have, that love is too deep, but the pain is also too deep. 5 u% Z0 r& T' V5 x3 Q) p" v# b% ~. X
) y+ ]* l3 n; k7 ?4 j
so that after the man's love also numb. men will fall in love with another girl later, but already the kind of love is no longer pure, contains a desire, including sympathy, pity contains ~ ~~~~
. b: E4 x9 B2 l+ R1 c
  Z" O+ U+ X5 Y. T a woman's heart is the water do, however, a woman is also the most poisonous heart, it hurt the most is a woman, wounding a woman is also the deepest. A woman's love can have a lot of times,ed hardy clothing, but never a man only once, the man met the girl after that favorite of all my love for her, how many girls can understand the treasure. * s, Z+ Z4 \$ S7 }8 V
( x/ z5 M) M  N8 ~2 T
then a man crying, a man in tears, inconsolable tears of despair, the men slowly began to bury their own hands and that the only love, it was gathering dust in their mind, one of the deepest abyss. . W1 ?2 ^+ x  D/ ^0 L
5 @9 B" w% n2 K0 L; ]% i
be the time when the dead of night, he would jump into that abyss of madness in an attempt to find traces of that love, even the slightest slight,sb dunk low, may be the result of nothing but the same as before, leaving only their own reduction alone in the dark corner of a lonely lonely root smoking cigarettes, lonely sad tears flowing. 5 n% M' L6 X6 V- h( Z/ I9 m
: [/ Y7 z4 J8 M
of course,juicy couture tracksuit, a woman complained that a man helping them when ever thought of the most precious thing a man is what has been your merciless destruction, when the men spoke shy I love you when you value it? When a man cry for you when you help him wipe it? when the men do not beg you to leave when you go back to the do? ) i+ V3 ]% Q! Q/ J5 p$ q7 v+ [

4 f& q/ g5 z+ ^6 z* X say bother to bring a man can a woman ever know, the men's helping them because of silly, crazy love of extremes, obsession to extremes pain, pain and death. The love of ashes after the man died of love's heart,christian louboutin sale, and men no longer really a woman's right to pay a really good, and no heart Jin, there is no the passion, no longer believe in true love, for love always has a point of cynicism, some things once in a lifetime. 2 I$ u* L( y6 x) @( y
( q- _/ _( l' S  s) P0 o
when the men who wholeheartedly loved one,abercrombie hoodies, after the pay to pay, and whole-hearted effort to grasp before, had tried to give everything she wanted, tried for her death, but the rewards are indifferent to He started in again and again to wait for the lonely,ralph lauren pony, the hard work bit by bit, the drops dried, finally no effort, disheartened, when the love lose faith, when a harbor feelings of loyalty, after losing for the men, love is what this everything is explicit do not care! a man's heart cold, and will no longer difficult to heat up, because the loved one has given, after he lost the capacity for love. - f" G1 W0 ~/ A- ~9 m

% x- F5 |2 y, i$ \* E favorite is really only one man, the men mind most clearly, if you feel you can do, feel, and you treasure will you?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-23 04:44 , Processed in 0.106373 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, APC On.