找回密码
 注册
查看: 1933|回复: 0

How to Save a Relationship When You're Always Arguing

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-3-26 22:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Agree to write down your issues first,ed hardy clothing, and then read them out to each other, and work out a way of working together. In many cases you must agree to disagree, or meet each other half way.
5 E, D! _  U* ^5 FHow to Deal With It! [- I9 `$ r; p7 [0 q4 W: P
You need to focus on the issues that are driving you apart. The key to an ongoing bond and successful relationship is communication. A friend can easily be lost if you stop keeping contact, and every relationship requires nurturing to flourish.) z7 E( j; {/ N- K% ~

; `+ I; F! \- U$ \; s+ ^: } # S7 q; f/ w2 N4 W
Firstly,christian louboutin sale, agree with your partner to talk about the problem. Don't bring up issues that you have out of the blue,abercrombie hoodies, it can often catch your partner off guard and put them immediately on the defensive. Once somebody feels they have been attacked,ralph lauren pony, it is difficult to have an adult conversation with them.
/ V: b, A) }/ g, `1 r# zEvery relationship blooms and then has a period of fading. It is only natural - but it is possible to keep on reigniting the romance. You need to keep things new and interesting.  r8 t! h3 i% o" i
Rediscover the Romance in Your Relationship
. \7 r; B8 e& y4 e2 g! F2 \7 h7 W9 R - R4 M, S9 X1 v. y3 r% F  K
What do you do together? It is important to find a common goal to work towards. For instance, giving your children the best opportunities in life possible. Or it could be something you are both passionate about,sb dunk low, a hobby or a social issue.
' B; W& x4 u; I/ G) [4 k& \" s' M / _0 j6 ]$ _6 ?8 C0 U
The Small Things- X8 o* s' Y7 c2 d( S  S6 I
When children see their parents arguing over the smallest little things, they ask "Why?". It doesn't seem to make any sense. Of course,juicy couture tracksuit, in reality there's more underneath than the petty squabbles over the upkeep of the house and so forth.$ t0 M) C; P' }/ P
- C3 a6 \1 V3 N& |- O4 v* T
It is no strange thing that people argue with the one they spend most of their adult life with in close quarters. It is a common phenomenon, but you can easily overcome it if you take a step back and look at the root causes.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-6-5 14:04 , Processed in 0.106385 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, APC On.