查看: 2906|回复: 0

IT job posting

[复制链接]
鲜花(14) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2004-7-21 12:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
SYSTEMS ANALYST 1
  I) k  V; |9 d/ l# r4 d4 Z) M$ a1 P9 \- b3 ^5 o- R; A# H" a
Alberta Justice , Edmonton - A contract position is available with the Edmonton Office of the Public Trustee until March 31, 2005. We are looking for a systems analyst with strong written and verbal communication skills to provide support to end-users within the office. Approximately two-thirds of your time will be spent providing technical support to internal users of the Public Trustee Information System (PTIS), which is a Unix-based trust administration system and desktop support for products including Microsoft Office, QuickBooks and Cantax. Other support duties include running ad-hoc reports in various databases to provide information to users, diagnosing problems with the various applications in use at the office and acting as a liaison to the appropriate parties to ensure that problems are resolved in a timely manner. The remainder of your time will be spent analyzing business processes and systems with a view to writing end-user documentation and performing other related duties as required. This position is not responsible for programming. ' w3 r0 Y: v5 \/ x" N

5 C* d" i" E8 |: h2 YQualifications: University graduation in computer science. Equivalency: A related two-year diploma in computer technology and two years related experience, or a related one-year certificate from a recognized post-secondary institution and three years related experience. Prior experience in providing end-user support and developing user documentation is an asset. Excellent communication skills and the ability to document processes are crucial to this position. Salary: $41,148 - $61,716 PER ANNUM Closing Date: July 27, 2004.    O: h" `1 {! ^
6 P0 t4 p0 I0 r# Z. U9 d7 X

0 |+ ~4 I7 |9 S. T3 hCompetition No. 023874-IN
3 E& b+ P4 C0 W0 u: Y Open Competition  7 l8 H6 Y! x" T

U$ g$ P! y/ x. \9 Z+ _; l* ^ Online applications are preferred. Please visit www.gov.ab.ca/jobs or submit your resume, quoting the competition number to: Annie Lam, Human Resource Services, 1st Floor, Bowker Building, 9833 - 109 Street, Edmonton, Alberta, T5K 2E8. Phone: (780) 427-0274 Fax: (780) 422-1330. . Z8 R: c* y3 w- L2 l: ^# L6 d
7 r2 j5 `9 h9 u2 Y
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted. Due to the large volume of applicants, we regret we cannot confirm that our office has received resumes. Applicants who apply online will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt of their application.
大型搬家
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-6-1 12:53 , Processed in 0.240516 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.