. C; M7 b" A3 j4 [+ R2 E  M, B上面说 非商业 进口 可以免关税?# w1 v' Z/ w  f0 d$ z- o
* k& i4 D8 H' e- g& T

- \# U" _" B+ a  A1 `/ G& C' W" F1 i
8 ]5 M1 e0 l% Z5 A' w
http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/publications/forms-formulaires/b2g.pdf
0 @7 X) e3 g: }# a# r6 E7 E. @1 O
4 \0 P1 i5 y6 m% ~; R5 y, I2 x& f7 u
Refund Requests% \: i8 S% I( l; p6 [4 A
74. (1) Subject to this section, section 75 and any regulations made under section 81, a person who+ \% ~# _( `; r4 Q9 {; {; g  \0 x" k$ c
paid duties on any imported goods may, in accordance with subsection (3), apply for a refund of all or part3 c8 z1 B! ?! G& h6 d
of those duties, and the Minister may grant to that person a refund of all or part of those duties, if. {! L8 \$ F( k
(a) they have suffered damage, deterioration or destruction at any time from the time of shipment to
- R. d3 m& s6 a- yCanada to the time of release;6 z& P7 g9 d: G4 p
(b) the quantity released is less than the quantity in respect of which duties were paid;) _+ A4 V4 ?, {" d& f) p
(c) they are of a quality inferior to that in respect of which duties were paid;
1 K' W1 w9 D9 Z(c.1) the goods were exported from a NAFTA country or from Chile but no claim for preferential
6 k  [. Y! c3 otariff treatment under NAFTA or no claim for preferential tariff treatment under the CCFTA, as the: a* b- W/ H* |
case may be, was made in respect of those goods at the time they were accounted for under4 r3 j6 J9 |3 c" F0 ?
subsection 32(1), (3) or (5);
+ @7 B8 v% P  A# |37 O  T9 {1 O7 Q; F+ f
(c.11) the goods were imported from Israel or another CIFTA beneficiary but no claim for& d* P3 u& [+ L; b+ J& ]
preferential tariff treatment under CIFTA was made in respect of those goods at the time they are3 K) M3 B; ]8 @- L+ h, j- G
accounted for under subsection 32(1), (3) or (5);# y3 E& Z6 B) V0 J$ |- h) X
(d) the calculation of duties owing was based on a clerical, typographical or similar error;: S1 A  l! `2 I3 u, `3 W( M
(e) the duties were paid or overpaid as a result of an error in the determination under subsection 58(2): e5 o+ J1 f8 {5 s4 Y
of origin (other than in the circumstances described in paragraph (c.1) or (c.11), tariff classification or$ E" U, v6 C* K6 _( o- ~2 {! l
value for duty in respect of the goods and the determination has not been the subject of a decision: w* p' [6 f7 f
under any of sections 59 to 61;1 [" K: S: X0 N+ G, N) Z4 v9 J" |
(f) [not applicable to non-commercial goods];. |; O5 D" c  [' \& [6 F( g; N, q
(g) the duties were overpaid or paid in error for any reason that may be prescribed.
% u, J/ r/ I1 g(1.1) The granting of a refund under paragraph (1) (c.1), (c.11), or (e) or (f), if the refund is based0 U( {. N% R9 q( q; x; h5 }& k
on tariff classification, value for duty or origin under paragraph (1)(g) is to be treated for the purposes of3 W1 q3 e/ u# z' |+ v+ t% g/ ]/ V/ n
this Act, other than section 66, as if it were a re-determination made under paragraph 59 (1)(a).
* R7 R* C4 U3 c0 B, J# ]; C(2) No refund shall be granted under any of the paragraphs 1(a) to (c) and (d) in respect of a claim
6 g) `! ]% C" P* [& {' O% X- ^$ wunless written notice of the claim and the reason for it is given to an officer within the prescribed time.
+ J& U/ v5 {( @- u! S/ r6 y(3) No refund shall be granted under subsection (1) in respect of a claim unless0 b6 g3 u1 f7 ]7 S! y& Y$ D
(a) the person making the claim affords an officer reasonable opportunity to examine the goods in
" w- F* @. H; H1 B4 Drespect of which the claim is made or otherwise verify the reason for the claim; and" d& j' f% j3 Q- Q
(b) an application for the refund, including such evidence in support of the application as may be
; H" O) `; ]# w4 o! t. a- r0 l3 [% aprescribed, is made to an officer in the prescribed manner and in the prescribed form containing the4 s. M: s2 ], ]( h- C. _
prescribed information within5 A- |; U/ \2 P
(i) in the case of an application for a refund under paragraph (1)(a), (b), (c), (c.11), (d), (e), (f)
4 ^# B3 t: c+ g# v" for (g), four years after the goods are accounted for under subsection 32 (1), (3) or (5), and. b  _5 {, p- K3 j% ]
(ii) in the case of an application for a refund under paragraph (1)(c.1), one year after the goods$ E5 T) }6 `( E- f: g3 U8 G
were accounted for under subsection 32(1), (3) or (5) or such longer period as may be prescribed.
4 c% D2 ?# ]/ D4 q  ?! s# m(4) A denial of an application for a refund of duties paid on goods is to be treated for the purposes of  U; @) o/ y: Z2 N& l' l
this Act as if it were a re-determination under paragraph 59(1)(a) if3 Q- w# m: k. c1 W$ E
(a) the application is for a refund under paragraph (1)(c.1) or (c.11) and the application is denied
% }4 n# P- Z6 T% ?because at the time the goods were accounted for under subsection 32(1), (3) or (5), they were not: N* d1 P6 m: i- L6 v
eligible for preferential tariff treatment under a free trade agreement; or" X) M3 G- t; L) o1 O
(b) the application is for a refund under paragraph (1)(e), (f) or (g) and the application is denied6 T- E  Z/ {) ^' X; @
because the origin, tariff classification or value for duty of the goods as claimed in the application is
2 B8 y5 G/ I) \: y5 ]2 R4 hincorrect.
7 p. W* R6 k. g(5) For greater certainty, a denial of an application for a refund under paragraph (1)(c.1), (c.11), (e),
9 }- z7 a: G8 v6 s4 b" b& u(f) or (g) on the basis that complete or accurate documentation has not been provided, or on any ground
+ }+ h; u) V/ f' b8 Tother than the ground specified in subsection (4), is not to be treated for the purposes of this Act as if it
. S/ m$ W& b4 z- zwere a re-determination under this Act of origin, tariff classification or value for duty.
2 {5 S: O+ ?1 P$ h* C
) `8 E7 N7 V2 e1 D" F0 U这到底是说可以还是不可以啊?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-9-21 10:16 , Processed in 0.106658 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.