埃德蒙顿华人社区-Edmonton China

找回密码
 注册
查看: 1304|回复: 1

[招聘信息] Receptionist/Immigrant Services Worker(Part-time)

[复制链接]
鲜花(1) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2011-10-18 15:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
ASSIST Community Services Centre
+ E# x3 Z- c2 @9 I) p9 p
! N9 E" ]* Y% H" |2 P+ b4 Q' c$ ?Job Description
2 g5 C6 C) U2 N8 g( U
; b% p$ L0 p' E7 QPosition Title:  Receptionist/Immigrant Services Worker. H! ^6 t# x; ^/ X
Hours of Work: Part-time (10 hours per week)

. j, V; \( B' s' p  x8 Q) b+ P
. D7 I. q# R4 ?/ t$ B( pPosition Summary: Within the broad guidelines of Integrated Service Program funded by Citizenship and Immigration Canada, and Alberta Employment and Immigration, the Receptionist/Immigrant Services Worker will answer a multi-line phone calls professional, politely, and directing the calls correctly; assist in clerical needs of the ISP team; assist with providing counter service and act as relieve to the other Immigrant Services Worker.
: y" f0 O7 _- z- R1 m  M7 Z% ~" i
  k" a, P( k9 S: G- r7 PKey Responsibilities:
$ c9 q" A2 t6 l( q3 `•        Answer incoming calls and route calls to appropriate person$ z$ W+ C- o: C
•        Take and deliver messages to the staff of ASSIST
9 O5 y2 o" W0 F9 Y•        Welcome clients and direct them appropriately& ?* R/ R) b# r( `3 Z- k( \
•        Order and maintain office supplies for the front counter( b0 r: Q" w9 X- i  R. i$ T
•        Oversee the front counter when other front counter staff are on holiday or in trainings
5 p& V  p$ G1 F( v•        Perform general clerical functions such as photocopying and faxing documents  Y  X! c# N: j, }2 ~
•        Provide assistance to immigrants and clients seeking settlement related services in the capacity of immigrant services worker7 T; u' D- c4 |" S/ N0 s
•        Maintain and update the information boards with upcoming events& n, A# A1 D8 Q5 ~% ?# J3 J3 g
•        Assist the ISP team in reminding clients to appointments of workshops or other events5 X, N- \9 ]- |: S' z7 ~/ j
•        Keep the reception area tidy and clean' [2 [  u, C! K; J( p$ ~$ ?
•        Attend meeting and training to stay current on immigrant settlement matters
; d/ J. h% p: T•        Maintain front counter service files
; i& v5 Y  x: f4 }/ q% y+ F9 C•        Perform general office duties as assigned
& i; W' D* B, }: ]* h' H•        Report to ISP Program Manager
0 W$ y- N; s/ l% _; V) W+ r7 H) w& G4 ?& [0 O* {
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:, @/ B9 q8 J" Q, ?, c; M
•        Excellent communication (verbal and listening) on phone and in person
. ]5 b4 }2 x: r/ K! Z8 [•        Fluent in Mandarin and Cantonese as an asset
2 d( Y8 f: i" ?$ K4 h•        Good English writing and oral communication skills0 r/ w* g- B& u. J0 v1 k" N
•        Ability to work with newcomers and general clients* i  b1 A/ M0 Z7 `; I7 H. m4 E) X
•        Microsoft Office operation skills- Excel, Word, Outlook# {. x& s! W7 Q1 W2 h
•        Ability to address multi-task and set priority appropriately   q  _2 A( L* d2 I9 c0 |
•        Sensitive to the needs of immigrants with multicultural backgrounds
- S# R/ H8 k* ?1 ^•        Ability to work effectively in a fast paced office environment6 {( T- f, t& i' s
•        Knowledge of immigrant services& y% T" U1 i$ ~5 {+ X
Qualifications:
! |; Q3 D- N( D) {' r•        2-4 years of office and clerical experience . R" }3 _( C. Q& n7 \0 y) g1 V# ^5 f
•        Receptionist or customer service experience in a fast paced environment  r- L! [/ G$ H/ P! N# O
•        Demonstrate workplace maturity and professionalism
4 I/ O3 x& M! ?( I8 P•        Ability to work well under minimal supervision
) I9 Q6 R: W' O+ b- U, }3 w( v; q$ Z

( s$ r1 r" W6 z7 I: RPlease submit resume and cover letter to: Rachel Pu, Program Manager @ASSIST Community Services Centre via fax: (780) 424-7837 or email to: rachel.pu@assistcsc.org or in person/mail to ASSIST office.
& ]) H( R. E  a1 Q7 w& ~7 uNote: We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates invited for an interview will be contacted.  No phone calls please.
鲜花(1) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2011-10-31 09:21 | 显示全部楼层
已经招到人了。
% D; F8 j  m& E+ d谢谢大家。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-6-27 22:05 , Processed in 0.247181 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.