找回密码
 注册
查看: 954|回复: 0

[招聘信息] Part Time Child Intervention Therapist

[复制链接]
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2012-3-1 10:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Kids First Communication Services Inc. is a dynamic Edmonton-based organization providing services to children and their families with developmental and speech difficulties.  We offer a work environment that fosters independent thinking in a collaborative team environment.  As a critical component of our program team, our Child Intervention Therapist (C.I.T.) is responsible for the implementation of program strategies based on the client’s IPP.
3 y3 N" e" g$ n* O6 d& \7 L$ O4 |
* a% v- j1 }  P$ r% {  G2 e8 [The position of a Child Intervention Therapist (C.I.T.) involves working one on one with a child with special needs in their home and the community.  C.I.T’s are required to plan, developmentally appropriate activities that target the goals that are outlined in the child’s Individualized Program Plan.  C.I.T.’s may be required to create and adapt materials for intervention based on an established plan.  ) \5 Z+ l5 U( f. ~0 W5 k( V
' p/ W# t' X$ j& r, s
The Child Intervention Therapists work collaboratively with the family, an Occupational Therapist (OT), Physical Therapist (PT), Speech Language Pathologist (SLP), Behavioural Psychologist and Behaviour Consultant.  C.I.T.’s maintain documentation on client progress including data sheets and development plan summaries.  C.I.T.’s participate in quarterly client team meetings.  This position provides an excellent opportunity to gain an understanding of the therapeutic process, as well as gain exposure to PT, OT, SLP and Psyc disciplines.
3 i, }+ \; ?; _  
) \# S) e* P3 H0 f( y: @8 T  TPlease note a personal vehicle and valid driver’s license is necessary for this Part-Time position.  If you love working with children and feel you can meet the demands of this role, please email your resume with interest to hr@kids-first.ca.  0 r; z# s3 r+ V1 s  u

+ a/ l& i; W8 p3 A% ~
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-9-25 11:22 , Processed in 0.123974 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.