注册
查看: 968|回复: 0

[招聘信息] Assistant Motel Manager/Front Desk Agent

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2023-7-19 00:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Job Description  x, |* {* R8 B, Y$ \% e+ L

N1 r6 b- ~9 ~3 z) z0 g, gRundle Inn and Suites is looking for an Assistant Motel Manager/Front Dest Agent to join our team. We are looking for a motivated, self-starter who is looking to make a career change. The Motel Manager will be responsible for the daily operations of the property, including guest service, reservations, reservations, billing, and other financial and operational responsibilities.4 k4 Y+ G4 D) g8 N" L0 c
6 o6 I, s; U: ^" [$ D
Requirements:
, U8 }$ E& t0 G' }+ t
) D! r5 b7 r/ CManage Front Office operations, and oversee operations of the Motel
% @+ g5 U9 J3 u2 GHigh degree of attention to detail and professionalism
- ?' ^  _, z' KDemonstrated commitment to finding new and better ways of working by applying learning, feedback and experience' l% V+ o5 h& K& W3 A7 d3 r( ~3 s
Results oriented with the ability to be flexible4 J3 ^, g/ E* K( d& b
Energetic, enthusiastic and self-motivated and prepared to exceed our guest and employee expectations
" u7 A% c; Q/ OKnowledge of Microsoft excel/ word4 l( [! U3 c! o2 u
Conduct DAILY room inspections for cleanliness and maintenance) A  H0 u6 f1 Y% Y
English communication skills
1 K. C0 E) H* O9 z9 C' A6 @- RGeneral know how of plumbing, electric, heating.
/ {4 ^( I/ s1 u7 r' MActs as a representative for the Hotel with our key business partners, developing new partnerships and maintaining relationships for best business outcomes and community relations9 s& c' m6 m  b: J& f9 I
Ability to work under high pressure and meet deadlines
# c" k# ?$ s0 \8 h/ m! O! g" rCriminal background checks and reference list are required.
  R. s: o/ z! i) K* G3 Q4 G/ R$ W) f. p/ @/ t
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, h# x/ N0 y1 D( }" C2 {

5 A0 r7 r" d# f4 NSalary: $3,000.00-$4,000.00 per month# s* a' X5 {! v8 s

5 V/ y6 u( P/ U9 K: APhone: 780-444-7946- y' W* d2 |* s
Email: rundleinnsuites@gmail.com
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-6-26 03:42 , Processed in 0.127884 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.