注册
查看: 1951|回复: 6

精打,请进。。。问个财务软件的问题。。。

[复制链接]
鲜花(1) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-1-22 19:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Quick book 和 Quicken有啥区别吗??
0 R8 M% E- r3 p. d, f! P+ g6 ^7 ~8 Y& k$ e哪个好用?
# n4 }* o5 p" {( l1 |% I' B+ h2 F, v$ o或者帮忙推荐一个适合very very small 的 small business的财务软件。。。4 n' |" w% ~9 w# X- z8 i' {
; e% t8 z0 G. G/ w
这个问题不知道哪里问合适就发到这里了。。。) P6 n0 S) N3 `5 _

, t; D3 H5 c$ `. z' u9 m0 x% r谢啦。。。
鲜花(87) 鸡蛋(1)
发表于 2008-1-23 00:30 | 显示全部楼层
Quicken or QuickBooks?6 b9 W" x& h9 d4 k  a
Deciding between Quicken and QuickBooks isn't easy. The choice that's right for you depends on a lot of factors.
% @. Z$ M1 Z8 x& x- d( P+ a4 u. Y1 ?* \, [- D( Y- |( R9 u
What is your accounting background/understanding? If you want double-entry accounting capability, go with QuickBooks. If you want simplicity and single-entry or checkbook accounting try Quicken. However, realize that QuickBooks' double-entry features are "hidden" well enough that many farmers use it for single-entry accounting without even considering the difference.9 m* z* q: j$ s3 X* S
9 Z# Z) Q) c4 o3 w8 X3 _/ j
What are your accounting goals? Viewed from the standpoint of most farmers, the two packages don't really differ much in what they offer. We say this because, though the programs' features differ considerably, the features you're actually likely to use in a farm business are substantially the same in either package.+ E5 M8 g2 ~9 ]$ p+ m
. w$ z2 U/ [7 |2 c. g$ ^2 M
For example, though QuickBooks lets you keep a complete double-entry set of books, most farmers don't use the double-entry features. They end up using QuickBooks for single-entry bookkeeping--about the same way they would have used Quicken.5 S4 J2 h: h1 o- w

, W( [6 I3 Q7 q7 H. bHaving said all this, here are some of the differences in the two packages as they relate to farm accounting, and various goals you may have:
$ O! ?# ]- x0 s  i' t1 h6 x( f/ P% t: D
QuickenQuickBooks
Easier to learn and simpler to use (fewer options)More features and options (but more difficult to learn)
Fine for simple checkbook-based income and expense recordsAllows either single- or double-entry bookkeeping method
Some users complain of not having enough space for transaction detailAllows more detail in transactions (larger Memo field, etc.)
Plenty of reporting capability for most usersMore extensive reporting capabilities, including more
0 \; ~. H8 V' U6 O1 n' i+ W"standard" accounting reports. Pro version can export" ?3 x; ]- ]/ j- \
some data / reports to Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
Allows using Classes (enterprise codes) to associate income/expenses with specific enterprisesProvides for multi-level (parent and child) Classes, for greater enterprise flexibility
Has features for tracking stocks and other investmentsNo investment tracking features
No inventory systemHas an inventory system...but it's seldom useful for farm inventories (grain, livestock, etc.)--few farmers use it
No payroll systemComplete, easy-to-use payroll system, but does not. l0 r5 O5 G; g" V/ L
print Form 943, needed by some agricultural employers.
Limited support for invoicing, receivables, etc.Many professional small-business features: invoicing, customer statements, accounts receivable, etc.
Single-user versions only.Multi-user (up to 5 simultaneous users) versions available
No programming interfaceProgramming interface available since QuickBooks 2002, will encourage development of 3rd-party add-ons for QuickBooks
Street Price: about $30 - $60, depending on versionStreet Price: $150 - $250 for Basic or Pro versions, depending on version. (Other higher-end versions also available for more $$)

|# f  F; t8 d1 UDo you hire employees? QuickBooks comes with a complete payroll system, and can print the required quarterly reports, etc. ; H5 ]( G) V* ?, {3 }" J) r( W, p4 ]2 {

0 J. b$ m  G- E' I6 X& R1 lDo you have a sideline business? Quicken began (and remains to this day) software primarily designed for personal financial management--keeping track of income and expenses, balancing a checkbook, monitoring investments, etc. QuickBooks, on the other hand, was designed to streamline the paper flow typical of many small businesses. If you do much invoicing, or need to keep track of accounts payable and receivable, or collect and report sales tax, or send customer statements, then QuickBooks is definitely the better choice.
) O1 T# S5 i& U# m4 N" R9 R& o
# m3 V8 Z/ T3 Z& ?# Z3 j; m$ c* vWhere will you get support? Especially if you're new to using a computer for record keeping, your choice may be influenced by where and from whom you can get your questions answered. If your computer-expert neighbor uses QuickBooks, it might be your best bet. Or if the local Young Farmers group holds Quicken classes during the winter, they might be your best source of support.
: S# u3 k& r* }- j# ]; a) y. [! Z# J5 S  ~0 Z0 J* w1 V
Is there an "upgrade path"? Suppose you think you'd prefer QuickBooks, but maybe you are a novice computer user or you just aren't comfortable with the idea of learning it. A good approach is to start with Quicken instead. Many concepts in the two programs are similar, so you won't be wasting time by learning Quicken first. Nor will you be wasting much money, given Quicken's low cost. ( h4 N2 j8 T5 h2 U: D/ ~* T
* [1 r) j0 r6 D6 f& m
Later, if you decide you really do need QuickBooks, you can upgrade easily. QuickBooks can directly import your Quicken records--so none of your effort will be wasted. And you'll already have a head start at learning QuickBooks because of your experience with Quicken. # Q) l- S* [" H5 A. a8 ?. v8 [; G# P

6 T, m. x, I) d4 ANote: You can't go the other way; that is, QuickBooks records cannot be imported into Quicken.1 t& Z3 L4 u. [  T8 {
4 V# \, ~' z7 R/ e4 V% y2 c) S
7 m8 V: w* `4 {: J: Y4 K# \0 x
http://www.goflagship.com/articles/ckgen1.htm
* q5 x0 @2 P7 O% p: }
( ?4 `' W' f8 P( Z0 l0 ~5 Z[ 本帖最后由 精打细算 于 2008-1-23 00:31 编辑 ]
鲜花(1) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-1-23 10:15 | 显示全部楼层
头大。。。
* O3 c4 b/ L7 I) r你上次给我show过的那个盒子的是哪个?
鲜花(87) 鸡蛋(1)
发表于 2008-1-23 12:30 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队 追求完美
Accpac
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-1-23 14:26 | 显示全部楼层
Use excel if you have very small business and only book keep for tax purpose.
鲜花(1) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-1-24 12:06 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 精打细算 于 2008-1-23 12:30 发表
/ Y5 X1 o* _2 M9 P. F* X$ aAccpac
6 _% U# O  q/ X1 h2 a) V, f
4 d0 F) Y* b* U+ d% J! _' ?1 n
肯定不是那个,是个绿色的盒子。。。
鲜花(87) 鸡蛋(1)
发表于 2008-1-25 12:31 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Simply Accounting 9.0  from Accpac International
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-9-24 20:17 , Processed in 0.250148 second(s), 13 queries , Gzip On, APC On.