[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2005-11-30 20:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Customer Help Representative - Edmonton – ADV1474
' B% U! O5 f# t6 m: L. L. _3 e
' h1 m. U$ c4 @- ^" W1 rAbout TELUS
( l6 e+ x  V! n1 G% H( |6 y7 N
9 M3 Q* U4 K; T3 ]& YTELUS Corporation is the largest telecommunications company in Western Canada and the second largest in the country, with more than $7 billion of annual revenue, 4.8 million network access lines, and 3.5 million wireless subscribers. The company provides a full range of telecommunications products and services including data, voice, and wireless services across Canada, utilizing next generation Internet-based technologies. Its strategic intent is to unleash the power of the Internet to deliver the best solutions to Canadians at home, in the workplace, and on the move.  
) K1 S/ E( n: |4 k
( c/ W9 p3 Q" @. `
8 C' E% D9 `$ ?# e/ N. |3 x2 R9 ], w2 i' |, N  m
Key Responsibilities:7 B6 a$ u' I8 H0 O1 x! I8 ~

; o$ ^) }1 |$ x6 } + L+ {5 ]9 O9 k9 R8 L, g; {) H
& z; g4 p+ a3 B3 w' J6 [
We hire the best and the brightest Customer Help Representatives as our first point of contact for customers experiencing problems relating to both voice and internet products and services.
: R4 ^: A' }5 }
. S1 n0 ]. Q8 V 8 u6 M" D: V0 u$ t( V7 `- n( Z! U

8 p0 U3 u- Q) s  k  c# P) tYou will utilize the latest technology, in conjunction with your excellent problem-solving and communication skills, to troubleshoot and resolve Customer concerns. Your commitment to maintaining the highest standard of customer service is essential.  
! M4 M& q7 W2 p# m( H6 e' l7 _) I2 a2 W
  4 M: H" V3 B' u0 C2 s

$ O. ~9 D% T: r. Q; g% G1 h In this position, you will: 3 x2 G* Q3 D. c/ e* }
! p" g1 g) W/ K, _% y5 O
Provide service to TELUS customers.
' p( Z' @) w9 I% z/ FIdentify customer requirements; initiate and/or update systems to ensure successful order completion and service delivery
5 ~1 N% y1 D. K& HHandle all inbound queries and advocate resolutions to issues in a timely, accurate manner
8 B3 s+ Q$ E: t% |
/ h7 {2 ~6 ~- V( c6 [, j$ P- |. G4 N. b
In return:
( U8 r! A8 d8 g  w
# w# s$ |  M0 [9 n' Z7 q. Q! E
$ I# {- Y9 @( g8 T! F; f& j& `3 u  O# H) W. G$ j8 O" L
You will become part of a fun, dynamic team that has the potential to help you take your career to the next level.  In addition to an excellent compensation package, with a starting wage of $16.83 per hour, your career will shift into high gear in our campus setting complete with paid training programs, state-of-the-art IT equipment, e.Lofts, cyber cafes, and career development planning.; c4 |$ D+ ?; B) a% {
& V) n( Q+ s) N0 V
  ( q( D' Q) g; ]' G3 P7 L
9 |4 v/ Y) \9 O& l, r) [( c
You'll also take advantage of other leading edge corporate benefits such as our corporate Variable Pay Incentive program, Employee Discount program and the TELUS Employee Share Purchase plan.
- i4 A; a8 G# l! l  f# J4 h0 i1 I( e+ K( ^) O
9 |9 W' |" X3 h5 ~) k
) ?* w* Z+ z/ n5 W
  ]& Z3 y$ a2 g& [6 L" A3 a% ]
Qualifications  2 N) v- }0 `3 a- G4 z
Required Knowledge:
5 d% Y5 b; ?" \  s  F' O; a) `5 [3 ^, E3 n6 i( x9 Z
Technical knowledge of data/IP products and services.
$ f" I' g' x! DTechnical knowledge of voice products and services is an asset.
8 k2 s. S- c9 tTechnical knowledge of the Internet, Internet technologies, and technological/industry trends.: h8 N, O! W' Z. `2 t
Familiarity with trouble reporting systems is an asset.  U" q" v5 p, u- H. D7 v
Successful experience in a customer service environment.
% t/ B. s* l7 S5 xWorking knowledge of Personal Computer business software and/or corporate systems is considered an asset.1 n2 {+ p. o: t0 }
  E9 ^6 c3 e- j8 C$ V3 R
$ g) o: x2 j- p) x7 Y  P
2 a  [0 p+ p0 u

/ E9 @/ M& s( RRequired Skills and Abilities:+ G6 s9 J7 H. N9 {& \  F* B/ a+ S8 Y8 p

( p# O1 ^* |+ ~' t* r* K" V% KMust have exceptional interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.( {; S6 B2 F8 y4 Z
Strong problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills.
% p  b  r1 c2 f# s, a1 M: yAbility to work independently with minimal supervision.# N0 |) Y2 k. T8 L: {
Must maintain a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
5 y1 B, U2 W  Z1 o9 B* |Ability to effectively compile and analyze data and make sound recommendations.
" l$ R7 w3 \) G* N& |% k% w6 jAn aptitude for recognizing and creating sales leads is an asset.
( h* e* p% v- N6 i
! C9 ?3 ]7 J6 `9 i0 @* `! D7 z. D$ m/ i8 p/ E" |8 Y/ R
Additional Requirements:
  Z% N3 N  Q6 }7 O1 y1 H
& K+ `* r, x' x' h0 Q! Z9 YReliability and regular attendance is essential.
0 q- ]5 X. ?- @2 V3 ]Must be able to work in a measured and monitored environment.0 T1 r1 ]% X4 D) x
Ability to work efficiently in an environment with limited ability to move about.
" U* g; m( o& ]Must be willing to work various shifts as assigned (includes evenings, weekends and statutory holidays).8 p6 a- h$ ~+ o9 H% L3 P
The successful candidate for our Customer Help Representative must meet all applicable testing requirements.
+ I+ M, z& P% q: z6 C/ ~8 b. `
8 m; |; h% D& i- g' ^! N# e# w& s, r* V7 k+ F$ j
TELUS Values in Action9 ~# A1 m/ C" N4 c

7 |) [/ G" h' u1 E) ?& x9 e / t, ~$ n8 ]1 {2 s9 H
9 h- }9 V  {! d' B
TELUS recognizes and embraces the important of values in our ever-changing workplace.  To be successful, all applicants must demonstrate behaviors that are reflective of our values;
" ]$ C' N2 k$ m8 X+ \; _
( ^5 |# t9 R( I0 \* ~We embrace change and initiate opportunity: m6 e5 v7 Y& y
We have a passion for growth
8 S  V7 f! D" l% k+ L8 D' |: i8 pWe believe in spirited teamwork+ c0 H+ o/ T0 E8 {. y! {, W7 B
We have the courage to innovate
8 Y5 p5 Z4 j# N, F  
. w# r' W; d2 |3 T# @. X0 {+ R5 l, ?& n4 I: S: t
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
鲜花(29) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2005-11-30 21:00 | 显示全部楼层
据说还有个要求:员工要经过正在罢工的人群,才能进入大楼。不知道情况有改善了没有?
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2005-11-30 23:28 | 显示全部楼层
Originally posted by 寒月秋千 at 2005-11-30 09:00 PM:
" G4 C2 `# w* c' o1 ^. O$ D0 M据说还有个要求:员工要经过正在罢工的人群,才能进入大楼。不知道情况有改善了没有?

% T7 p3 q6 a+ @0 B
0 M+ a; ^% e: j8 X' |) }9 [% e现在罢工已经结束了,这周已经陆续恢复工作了,所以也就没有这个问题了
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-9-27 21:24 , Processed in 0.224980 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On, APC On.