找回密码
 注册
查看: 1360|回复: 0

Look over the summer Fuzhou Fuzhou whales have a good place for odd water park

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2011-3-12 23:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Whale odd water park covering over 20,000 square meters, is the integration of Fujian's largest indoor water park. Park has three main areas: Family fun area, an interactive area, space to stimulate area. Fairy girl, lake, fountain and a dry style of Thailand SPA spa pool, fun zone constitutes child, baby and parents to enjoy the fun of various water interaction; an interactive Pirates of the Caribbean water from the housing area, a hail of bullets, crazy octopus composition, young people play fantasy friends feel the mysterious land of adventure and thrills of the world; space to stimulate the scream zone, space around juicy couture sale, blew out, nine Shui-eighth bend, Hawaii bikini beach, build a family for young fashion, the young people can enjoy the publicity dynamic fashion personality, experience the thrills of happiness. All the play equipment by the world-class design and provision of water sports equipment company, the world's top par exciting water theme park, to play at the water splashing your world-class experience. . .
. t  A9 Y' s5 I* L8 h$ {, n/ @ Water Park Project:3 P$ C$ _- S9 O+ P% Y4 I0 \
Fairy Lake obediently
! @% r) Q. F/ X6 m" C, X whale odd water park designed for babies are designed to build the fairy girl, the lake, the little babies into the world of fairy tales, the lake has a life-like shape of cartoon animals, cute mushroom waterfall umbrella, the kids play in which to enjoy leisure fun.
* a+ r- Q8 P  c  T* @ fun fun index: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
2 u/ O( J8 g+ s' p& @( N! y Safety and Health Index: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
- ~5 F9 X9 I# I8 T7 _' [  }! X SPA spa pool
. L, s; W. M/ Z3 ~
8 H. c( v$ o$ V9 [0 m6 [ Thai style SPA, pool ed hardy clothing, spa experience in the hot summer days brought relief to enjoy. Water recreation fun, both the effectiveness of comprehensive multi-function physical therapy regimen. So natural and comfortable environment for you to enjoy a full range of physical and psychological care.4 j, ~4 P2 V. D* [+ j
health relief index: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
% {! d: X5 }: a8 `9 R Entertainment index: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
4 I8 w8 x# ^4 }. i3 h dry fountain
6 R1 Q8 o# u0 l) w9 D with the music sounded, a jet of water spewing out of the road, with the sometimes soothing, sometimes high-pitched music, the fountain has been twisted posture, swaying with the music ralph lauren homme, modeling thousands; lighting, fountains, music, mixed rapidly together, a dream poem of the world is in front of people.7 G% @5 |7 }! \1 e
joy screaming index: ★ ★ ★
2 V! O' I3 M, e% Q' e Family Fun Index: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
1 |6 E' e) z$ u9 M& H5 [! N Crazy Paul
' v3 R' l. q( N* {% E% E0 j, { the king of the polar sea - octopus tentacles are waving, drooping antennae with dense rain curtain, dancing in a round eyes, a long beep mouth, with your whale in the whale belly odd marine Explore the joy in the world.
3 z; a, i# C6 G! c5 U fun fun index: ★ ★ ★1 S+ U+ D) K: ?+ b
crazy dance index: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★5 b7 |; V% p& _0 F
Pirates of the Caribbean Water House   K4 d4 j2 d9 M' A9 _
experience the adventure Pirates of the Caribbean world juicy couture handbags, and ingenious design of a treasure hunt to stimulate and surprise; the top of a large bucket filled with water pouring down, if sobering, let you enjoy the thrill of cascading impact, Captain Jack bring you into the mysterious adventure.
5 ^5 n3 N+ t, W* Y3 I Interactive Experience Index: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★9 F  N+ E' }: U6 ]+ n
hail of bullets5 w/ h& S; }+ @
experienced the fun of an adventure? Come on, whale odd water park in the \era.
; j% ~! u, C1 `1 V' x! p interactive fun index: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★; c7 L% g- ~  P6 J5 R8 J) v. G
Fun Adventure Index: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★, k( E1 }7 `" e3 b! |7 |! `2 ?4 L
Scream
  [' x+ {$ {' v9 Q $ [, [  |. S; @0 g
new technologies designed to very high degree of water slide thrills, visitors ride in a four-leaf clover shape of the raft, from 12.3 Michael gallops down the platform, accompanied by heart screaming, into the chute, slide on vertical waterfalls, black holes spiral into soul-stirring, to a trip to the heart of the big test.
+ g$ q% E! E, ~8 L' P, C% U* r Scream index: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★6 F& E8 H2 c2 V3 b
friends Fun index: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
- t3 K. ~6 ]9 L space round and round/ G+ n; R; I# `/ c
This is the most popular facilities in the park, visitors take a double canoe, slide down from the 12.3-meter-high platform, after a spiral. A steep drop. A buffer slide down a tangent into a giant flat of the \down the pool, spinning on an adventure which opened ... .../ j/ c6 }( ]5 h3 ?
stimulation screaming index: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★- ]0 `# M) J4 d; H) E
friends Fun index: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
7 J% [2 {2 b% p* }( |! ~4 _1 t nine Shui-eighth bend8 B: _; n4 F$ G
360-degree rotating body water slide, while the rotation of light seen in a long black-type channel slide, the next second panoramic view of the beautiful beaches of Hawaii! Walk through the fear and surprise, flying in the joy and wonder ... ...! f4 h' v2 ?" b3 `; L$ F. n
dizziness index: ★ ★ ★
( v* {* q  {$ D3 ]4 o2 l$ W surprise stimulation index: ★ ★ ★
. j2 s7 @* H  P blew
/ m7 L# R% M6 V: r! K; E two different trails for visitors to experience feelings of different stimuli. 75 degrees vertical flying enough to make you major vendors. High-speed wave slide and slide combination, in 12-meter high platform nike air max, a wave-like ups and downs are down, ebb and flow, emotions moncler manteaux, the other channel is based on 75 degrees vertical flying out of the roar, and instantly make you full of confidence Yi, ** combustion.0 G# J' ~+ m1 T4 N
Scream index: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★# u' N* m! s3 q$ g7 Y. A
blew index: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
$ C9 M) \- S: w
3 Z. b6 C) `& a" p we pay close attention to the tail of the summer, play play! ! ! ; q+ h1 D6 R5 S5 k% R
( e: ]7 Q! g4 B" k/ F; @+ r. }
This is the official web site:
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-9-30 04:30 , Processed in 0.210142 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, APC On.