查看: 1604|回复: 0

美国保持住了AAA信用级别

[复制链接]
鲜花(3) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2011-8-2 21:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Moody's backs US triple-A rating; outlook negative
+ {: @  i; c/ o
7 E' t# Q7 W* i& k4 h( jMoody 宣布,因为通过了提高债务的法律,美国将保持住AAA债务信用级别。 但是前景暗淡。如果美国财政纪律减弱,经济恶化,还是有可能被降级。
" V; h3 Q2 P4 @7 ~; M4 n* C3 [8 p9 a0 @' |/ z6 ~
信用降级将导致贷款利率提高,将使政府, 公司和个人更难借到贷款。从1917 起,Moody 总是给美国政府最高的信用级别,从来没有降过级。! m0 _9 I/ U4 r* q0 o+ I6 N
+ s( \* i- q4 O' t' G
WASHINGTON (AP) -- Moody's Investors Service said Tuesday that the United States will retain its triple-A bond rating following passage of legislation to boost the debt ceiling. But the agency put a "negative" outlook on the rating, raising the specter of a future downgrade.
! T: o& P. S/ C6 K  z  B0 O. w* B6 [! H/ ^' ~1 v4 ^* ~0 W5 H5 [
Moody's said in a statement that the bill signed into law by President Barack Obama dealt with the immediate threat of a default that would have resulted from a failure to raise the country's borrowing limit.5 t6 O0 Y' H8 ?! O' W- O+ |/ o1 Q

' I/ g; @& Y7 r' w3 dBut the agency assigned a negative outlook to the triple-A rating to indicate that there is still a risk of a downgrade if the government's fiscal discipline weakens or the economy deteriorates significantly.
) C; s- ?$ m) z" A5 c% i8 C" G$ g1 ~; c
A credit-rating downgrade typically leads to higher interest rates, and would have a huge impact on the economy by making it more expensive for the government, companies and consumers to borrow money. Moody's has never given the U.S. government anything lower than its top rating since it began evaluating the country's debt in 1917.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-9-21 15:55 , Processed in 0.094567 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.