[复制链接]
鲜花(3) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2011-8-10 12:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
本帖最后由 小曲 于 2011-8-10 13:49 编辑 ( m2 a+ g! n- `! G7 Q' t

( I# u9 `, ?0 S$ Z- Y6 q; c美国经济学家,诺贝尔奖金获得者,约瑟夫•斯蒂格利茨提出了一个解决债务危机的非常简单的4步奏计划。
# ]0 T* G0 L. K7 z" z9 a: u# X1.        放弃对最富有阶层的减税政策。
( D4 E# K4 E* f% C2.        结束阿富汗和伊拉克战争,它消耗了trillions of dollars,并没有改善美国的安全。
6 k. [3 _: z4 w3 A8 \8 m3.        刺激经济,让美国人回去工作,可以大量增加税收。, w, i8 y- y( f; G2 _' K0 S8 h
4.        改革医疗保健条款D,政府可以和医药公司谈判药品价格,可以在十年内节省$1 trillion
6 E3 W* }3 s& H! C) b  H
! M8 o3 W# w6 |) S5 P关于房屋市场改善
; Q5 ~( T% d& _$ J5 f9 I1 V政府不要救助银行,而是帮助房主。 要求对待房主,要像公司一样有Chapter 11,这样房主可以调整债务,还可以住在房子里,继续还房屋贷款。# }& w0 u: }& ?3 i
, B$ ?# t* z) }
链接:Joseph Stiglitz’s Simple, 4-Step Plan to Solving America’s Debt Crisis0 P( e8 S& ?8 Q
8 t9 y' Z0 L+ Z. q+ J$ p
5 q! C' M4 M) I
Debt Relief# E3 h" ?4 h) ^3 S: Y! t1 y
When it comes closing the gap on the country's $1+ trillion deficit on $14+ trillion in debt, Stiglitz says the country can turn things around in 4 relatively easy steps:9 [% V7 `" r7 m# Q1 c
1. Repeal the Bush-Obama tax cuts for the richest Americans." {' E. M+ M/ Y4 y# R$ K% r  }
2. End the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, "that have not improved our security" and are costing trillions of dollars. In 2010 Stiglitz published the book: The Three Trillion Dollar War: The True Cost of the Iraq Conflict.3 H' y: m6 \; d& k
3. Get Americans back to work. Stimulus and works programs are politically untenable right now but Stiglitz says spending on these programs will ultimately reduce the debt because if we put people to work and "our tax revenues will increase enormously") }  ~, b  {2 C& V9 P! a5 z
4. Reform Medicare Part D - Under the current law, big pharma sets their own prices. Stiglitz says if that provision is eliminated and the government can negotiate drug prices it would save taxpayers $1 trillion over the next 10 years.
9 y- Y1 V5 M3 f# M* d4 x
$ c* S6 B4 Z: mHome Improvement
; I/ X* S% v6 ]1 [% aInstead of bailing out banks, the government should be doing more to bailout homeowners, he says. "An economy in which you have homeless people and empty homes doesn't make any sense and that's where we're heading."
' r( [1 ?% j+ F6 u0 l. w% I0 _7 F, f: d
8 X* [% z5 e" p  V- JStiglitz is pushing for debt restructuring for millions of underwater homeowners. He's calling for a Chapter 11 of sorts for homeowners. Just as a corporation remains in control of its business operations as a debtor in possession in Chapter 11, in this scenario, homeowners restructure their debt but stay in their home AND keep paying the mortgage. Banks have been reluctant to accept any principle write-down but if the economy deteriorates and home prices drop they might be out of options.
鲜花(2) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2011-8-11 07:15 | 显示全部楼层
大型搬家
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-9-21 16:15 , Processed in 0.146972 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On, APC On.