找回密码
 注册
查看: 1704|回复: 1

苹果说Steve Jobs辞去总裁职务

[复制链接]
鲜花(3) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2011-8-24 16:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
苹果公司总裁 Steve Jobs星期三辞去了他的职务,说他已经不再能胜任总裁工作。Steve Jobs 把苹果推上了世界上最强大的公司,是iPhone, iPad和其他设备的决策人物。# w. ?/ t1 s- t' w0 H9 ]* Q4 P$ y: p

8 G, q0 I$ N8 M4 k这显然是Jobs 的身体状况决定的。从今年一月份Jobs就开始不定期的长期离职。苹果的首席营运官Tim Cook已被任命为公司总裁。
6 }5 k/ f8 `% f, V: c
) G2 f8 M1 |; X3 p0 D5 k" O. v5 kSAN FRANCISCO (AP) -- Steve Jobs, the mind behind the iPhone, iPad and other devices that turned Apple Inc. into one of the world's most powerful companies, resigned as the company's CEO Wednesday, saying he can no longer handle the job.
* u3 _4 B  ~$ @! @( n5 H' {2 R' N) j& d
* \2 e1 e& ~& N5 h& z0 _The move appears to be the result of an unspecified medical condition for which he took an indefinite leave from his post in January. Apple's chief operating officer, Tim Cook, has been named CEO.5 a7 G3 G8 a  y( B8 P! ~

3 n6 l) w, L- l0 i% i; mIn a letter addressed to Apple's board and the "Apple community," Jobs said he "always said if there ever came a day when I could no longer meet my duties and expectations as Apple's CEO, I would be the first to let you know. Unfortunately, that day has come."
8 w- N+ ^# `9 [1 _
& ^5 Y+ J' R% g5 EApple said Jobs was elected board chairman and Cook is becoming a member of its board.
: N! m( A- P" s
( Y) H6 b8 s4 p4 f3 T$ ~The company said Jobs gave the board his resignation Wednesday and suggested Cook be named the company's new leader.
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2011-8-24 19:45 | 显示全部楼层
已经确认了 这个是否意味着一个时代的结束
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-9-21 13:28 , Processed in 0.103432 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, APC On.