找回密码
 注册
查看: 1717|回复: 0

关于 邮购是否免税的问题 退税表 D6-2-6

[复制链接]
鲜花(2) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2011-9-29 22:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Memorandum D6-2-6Refund of Duties and Taxes on Non-Commercial Importations% c2 m9 x2 Y3 ?6 F8 z
上面说 非商业 进口 可以免关税?
6 G* n4 e9 a2 d0 T* z
, T) X0 K% s& ]7 l- [; i, P% Q  [0 V$ X( p
) n  S4 a- e( t; G, V
http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/publications/forms-formulaires/b2g.pdf4 _1 i/ r8 ~! t' R

5 P/ j1 r" |& f+ M4 a* g3 W/ v* z2 z1 r5 M
Refund Requests
' V; q9 R! l8 J! v; c74. (1) Subject to this section, section 75 and any regulations made under section 81, a person who
7 T& U# k% b5 D. k- ]! U: dpaid duties on any imported goods may, in accordance with subsection (3), apply for a refund of all or part
( f$ P$ i6 ?! Q5 e& A  O  z; ~, Zof those duties, and the Minister may grant to that person a refund of all or part of those duties, if. T$ o  t+ \4 j8 P2 |
(a) they have suffered damage, deterioration or destruction at any time from the time of shipment to
6 ?$ |" v' H* G0 {Canada to the time of release;( o- F* C5 v$ M
(b) the quantity released is less than the quantity in respect of which duties were paid;
  k0 ]' _/ L* z5 o# B(c) they are of a quality inferior to that in respect of which duties were paid;
! I0 X9 y; L" s( b2 r; ~(c.1) the goods were exported from a NAFTA country or from Chile but no claim for preferential
- `4 ~! F8 c7 d6 r, F0 \tariff treatment under NAFTA or no claim for preferential tariff treatment under the CCFTA, as the, h6 K' S  M+ i5 ^
case may be, was made in respect of those goods at the time they were accounted for under
3 K9 r; Y( l" ^: `6 a/ N  @subsection 32(1), (3) or (5);5 L" \4 }7 K% D, k5 Q1 g
3  Y2 f6 L; T# F3 Q  _. t
(c.11) the goods were imported from Israel or another CIFTA beneficiary but no claim for& D; G4 P& L9 D+ I7 K# U+ x- z
preferential tariff treatment under CIFTA was made in respect of those goods at the time they are$ q# m2 K; p% J7 [0 z
accounted for under subsection 32(1), (3) or (5);" A7 K0 a/ c% b  a
(d) the calculation of duties owing was based on a clerical, typographical or similar error;
) |( k/ t& V" G' d2 }6 F; E(e) the duties were paid or overpaid as a result of an error in the determination under subsection 58(2)
0 [& `5 p6 }5 X/ gof origin (other than in the circumstances described in paragraph (c.1) or (c.11), tariff classification or
1 Q! p/ E. o9 rvalue for duty in respect of the goods and the determination has not been the subject of a decision
9 U3 ]+ z! H3 C  uunder any of sections 59 to 61;
# h7 [" E& I2 q; B5 m" b(f) [not applicable to non-commercial goods];
# P" c6 a  c' o! R0 o: d+ ]: e(g) the duties were overpaid or paid in error for any reason that may be prescribed.! c$ s! w7 C. g! w- j! E# v
(1.1) The granting of a refund under paragraph (1) (c.1), (c.11), or (e) or (f), if the refund is based8 R; F2 \$ Y/ W& J+ m7 n5 T
on tariff classification, value for duty or origin under paragraph (1)(g) is to be treated for the purposes of6 ^$ b0 b* T6 c: ^1 }! W3 U5 v
this Act, other than section 66, as if it were a re-determination made under paragraph 59 (1)(a).
: B; w: I# i6 ~: A! `1 l(2) No refund shall be granted under any of the paragraphs 1(a) to (c) and (d) in respect of a claim  C% T4 Z, n' _
unless written notice of the claim and the reason for it is given to an officer within the prescribed time., O, _# n8 S. A7 ?
(3) No refund shall be granted under subsection (1) in respect of a claim unless  m0 |( U5 S# l- W4 J) j
(a) the person making the claim affords an officer reasonable opportunity to examine the goods in
& I' W4 ~$ }6 h9 b: Arespect of which the claim is made or otherwise verify the reason for the claim; and
$ w0 p1 _9 O8 O* z$ l* S(b) an application for the refund, including such evidence in support of the application as may be0 l& H7 k% s1 D4 y
prescribed, is made to an officer in the prescribed manner and in the prescribed form containing the
; m; {# T$ U) G' U" ^6 a$ c( Vprescribed information within
& b1 X  {, R" a; p(i) in the case of an application for a refund under paragraph (1)(a), (b), (c), (c.11), (d), (e), (f)/ e& L. J, B5 C# w* ^4 l
or (g), four years after the goods are accounted for under subsection 32 (1), (3) or (5), and! \* V( Z1 k7 `! o9 `3 Y( d
(ii) in the case of an application for a refund under paragraph (1)(c.1), one year after the goods. ?' T! I# K' ~) q3 @
were accounted for under subsection 32(1), (3) or (5) or such longer period as may be prescribed.& ]% F3 `9 T; {! G+ X/ x  Y
(4) A denial of an application for a refund of duties paid on goods is to be treated for the purposes of
! \# ?) Y( Q' D, Rthis Act as if it were a re-determination under paragraph 59(1)(a) if
( P0 k' z/ @* L$ F* s/ N$ E! K(a) the application is for a refund under paragraph (1)(c.1) or (c.11) and the application is denied
  p7 k' r2 M4 b- n/ Z% Gbecause at the time the goods were accounted for under subsection 32(1), (3) or (5), they were not
4 S% {: a# m% G0 y1 Feligible for preferential tariff treatment under a free trade agreement; or0 I  X' |) o* I+ t4 p0 C
(b) the application is for a refund under paragraph (1)(e), (f) or (g) and the application is denied
3 H5 R/ k) P. g4 z4 l) L8 ibecause the origin, tariff classification or value for duty of the goods as claimed in the application is, O' j2 @1 z* w. b- d) B
incorrect.
* t7 v4 k( i! i' w(5) For greater certainty, a denial of an application for a refund under paragraph (1)(c.1), (c.11), (e),8 E+ R' J% _" Y+ {7 p5 b; o
(f) or (g) on the basis that complete or accurate documentation has not been provided, or on any ground% G6 u3 Z1 B# |/ u: S- M
other than the ground specified in subsection (4), is not to be treated for the purposes of this Act as if it
+ v, A. {$ y: z4 F- `8 P, I3 pwere a re-determination under this Act of origin, tariff classification or value for duty.
+ _8 R) ^& w) y# _0 f4 `$ M" e6 e8 C- H% k
这到底是说可以还是不可以啊?
老柳教车
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-9-21 12:40 , Processed in 0.106414 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, APC On.