埃德蒙顿华人社区-Edmonton China

找回密码
 注册
查看: 1305|回复: 1

[招聘信息] Receptionist/Immigrant Services Worker(Part-time)

[复制链接]
鲜花(1) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2011-10-18 15:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
ASSIST Community Services Centre  }! f/ P6 P6 a; w

: C4 `/ ^8 _) `3 J8 I" iJob Description
4 }  z9 g1 u: X0 b6 U# v) i5 a- |
Position Title:  Receptionist/Immigrant Services Worker
. `6 ~& o* Z( l+ H! X6 U8 HHours of Work: Part-time (10 hours per week)

0 K  {% q7 n3 t" \0 D. ~. Q/ k
4 C7 [: s( q# i. aPosition Summary: Within the broad guidelines of Integrated Service Program funded by Citizenship and Immigration Canada, and Alberta Employment and Immigration, the Receptionist/Immigrant Services Worker will answer a multi-line phone calls professional, politely, and directing the calls correctly; assist in clerical needs of the ISP team; assist with providing counter service and act as relieve to the other Immigrant Services Worker. 5 Y8 c* g9 l' R/ u7 Q  d! H$ E

$ ~" o* W+ E6 _7 m$ XKey Responsibilities:) F+ k4 }6 @" G2 q5 ]: n
•        Answer incoming calls and route calls to appropriate person6 _' ~7 R1 `& W9 w/ ?/ ^5 w3 N
•        Take and deliver messages to the staff of ASSIST' [+ A, i( M- R$ V- z, O
•        Welcome clients and direct them appropriately
+ J  l1 n' ]8 J•        Order and maintain office supplies for the front counter# Q2 i& T2 i) T. g
•        Oversee the front counter when other front counter staff are on holiday or in trainings% `1 N% \" _6 M8 m
•        Perform general clerical functions such as photocopying and faxing documents' b# _' s" _; u6 t/ e* w
•        Provide assistance to immigrants and clients seeking settlement related services in the capacity of immigrant services worker
8 ^4 J9 Q- p9 K& q# ~•        Maintain and update the information boards with upcoming events; Q. y* @( O) a" m& {; x0 m" v
•        Assist the ISP team in reminding clients to appointments of workshops or other events. t% m7 w9 n/ {( L: J; w0 ]5 I* k
•        Keep the reception area tidy and clean# O7 E8 I; L0 d5 r
•        Attend meeting and training to stay current on immigrant settlement matters; u& b- J: @$ p9 h
•        Maintain front counter service files
/ n( g! i; n  F& x1 r' r" i5 J•        Perform general office duties as assigned, }/ F# l; P2 C* p7 S
•        Report to ISP Program Manager* O/ r  W7 x! ~/ ^) X

7 s* G- z, [% ^, EKnowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
, f, f$ B8 ^  F8 x$ b& H•        Excellent communication (verbal and listening) on phone and in person% M7 e$ z4 `$ A
•        Fluent in Mandarin and Cantonese as an asset
8 }! F" T- y7 W% o# |5 `7 x5 w$ C& N•        Good English writing and oral communication skills
( E0 E* X( N3 X) W3 B•        Ability to work with newcomers and general clients, ^: O6 Z9 T) L4 J8 ~/ t6 G3 Q
•        Microsoft Office operation skills- Excel, Word, Outlook
" s4 G- G. a9 t$ g•        Ability to address multi-task and set priority appropriately
/ U0 ^4 N5 b- _' @9 ?* t•        Sensitive to the needs of immigrants with multicultural backgrounds& ?$ G4 D; P7 y+ Y
•        Ability to work effectively in a fast paced office environment+ g* T$ `6 Z6 r3 q
•        Knowledge of immigrant services
. C3 Y0 M1 M, qQualifications:
  r$ u: a3 g. u9 i2 {  I3 Q•        2-4 years of office and clerical experience 1 P+ _5 ~9 {/ A
•        Receptionist or customer service experience in a fast paced environment  s+ l) z% L6 D
•        Demonstrate workplace maturity and professionalism2 l$ E6 H, m& Z  V3 d3 K
•        Ability to work well under minimal supervision
3 j; f% ?/ T! V3 T) y7 a& [7 R' H( O9 j8 [  ]: A7 t5 F0 u8 B$ @
  l0 `) i9 A. \$ K
Please submit resume and cover letter to: Rachel Pu, Program Manager @ASSIST Community Services Centre via fax: (780) 424-7837 or email to: rachel.pu@assistcsc.org or in person/mail to ASSIST office.
9 k# y" S  V6 ?& w/ QNote: We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates invited for an interview will be contacted.  No phone calls please.
鲜花(1) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2011-10-31 09:21 | 显示全部楼层
已经招到人了。
& d% g' n0 C- `" Q7 O7 a( [' G谢谢大家。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-6-30 08:21 , Processed in 0.083916 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.