[复制链接]
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2012-2-28 09:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Employment Opportunities: RPAP Alberta
, B  o$ Q, r2 xFull Details for the positions online: www.rpap.ab.ca
6 x) @2 u8 Z9 {% R+ r% N! zPositions: Community Development / CPRC's
: i# j! C% D- G' f9 H' L
- o4 i% u+ k4 l/ A# c) @" yFocus: Assist rural Alberta communities in the education, recruitment and retention of physicians. / Location: Edmonton, Alberta / Closing Date: March 09, 2012.
6 c# y3 Q7 ^0 k
$ N# V% x% q% X5 z# _2 w3 a( QIf you excel at facilitation and like working with rural physicians and community leaders then we should talk. The Alberta Rural Physician Action Plan (RPAP) is one of Canada's most comprehensive programs for the education, recruitment and retention of physicians for rural practice. We are in need of an individual to work directly with rural physicians and community leaders to develop effective and innovative ways to attract and retain physicians to rural Alberta.
6 O, A* _! V% O! ?$ u # C- v$ ^: O1 a4 y) x* @# F# v" ?5 h
Context: The Community Physician Recruitment Consultants (CPRC's)report directly to the Executive Director of RPAP. The focus is on attracting and retaining rural physicians by working with local communities to establish sustainable community attraction and retention committees, as well as supporting RPAP's School Outreach program, and facilitating rural physician spouses and family integration into the community. We are seeking strong professionals who are comfortable with thinking outside of the box, flexible, can assess and react to different situations, like to develop long-term relationships and are outstanding facilitators and communicators.
4 C  n- o0 i2 N1 e* ?  \  \
' d' W2 v% z( _+ zThe ideal candidates should have: at least 5 years of progressively more responsible management and/or professional experience, experience with community development and project facilitation, great listening skills and a keen sense of people. You should have management, healthcare or community development experience. You are self-motivated and can inspire action in others. You have excellent problem solving skills and like a challenge. You like to travel, work independently and have excellent computer, project management, and communication skills.4 k6 P& h/ M+ a' ?2 P  p
: x5 g9 c. v, I7 O1 F* j6 O
AND; you enjoy public speaking/making presentations; excel at managing multiple projects/time management; possess experience in rural health and/or the rural/community development sector; have excellent computer skills (including CMS skills for website maintenance) and the ability to create newsletters using an email newsletter template.9 B: d2 g$ V# r% K" y& Y, P: ~
8 Y4 x0 K$ V" I7 ]$ W% {' ]  X
The CPRC roles are based in Edmonton and are full-time positions with an attractive compensation package and full, employer paid benefits. We will be accepting applications for the CPRC role until the 9th March 2012, with a preferred start date in March or early April.
- r; {% F8 V: [, Y0 ~: H" p 1 C6 J" H$ E& q6 f. {: c
TO APPLY - Submit CV/cover letter in confidence, to:# y/ e" O7 U7 ?2 ~6 x6 b) H
Mr. Dean Lack, RPAP HR at: dean.lack@rpap.ab.ca5 ~7 _1 d  `1 b4 i7 f6 g
鲜花(76) 鸡蛋(4)
发表于 2012-2-28 19:44 | 显示全部楼层
老柳教车
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-9-25 13:28 , Processed in 0.111260 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On, APC On.