Full transcript of Trump's speech on US Syria strike

[复制链接]
鲜花(152) 鸡蛋(1)
发表于 2017-4-6 20:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/ ... al-attack.html?_r=0
+ \7 Z2 l' y) `9 @6 H
, V7 o/ ~7 _9 c* E7 ZMy fellow Americans,
" I! f# E  m+ x2 `On Tuesday, Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad launched a horrible chemical weapons attack on innocent civilians using a deadly nerve agent., G/ y" R, `. e; d, S  p. B: y
Assad choked out the lives of innocent men, women and children. It was a slow and brutal death for so many. Even beautiful babies were cruelly murdered in this very barbaric attack.8 U. Y: {5 L2 u
No child of god should ever suffer such horror.
2 U0 ^) A* A* t. N4 J1 MTonight I ordered a targeted military strike on the airfield in Syria from where the chemical attack was launched.) g, Q* Q8 F1 m# ]
It is in this vital national security interest of the United States to prevent and deter the spread and use of deadly chemical weapons.
! s; |4 I  C, @* g! Y- ^) ]* l2 zThere can be no dispute that Syria used banned chemical weapons, violated its obligations under the chemical weapons convention, and ignored the urging of the UN security council.
  J: n+ F3 u% b5 b# p4 RYears of previous attempts at changing Assad’s behaviour have all failed and failed very dramatically.
; n9 {1 v+ _3 e1 R- VAs a result the refugee crisis continues to deepen and the region continues to destabilise, threatening the United States and its allies.6 Z" O: A" W& o2 [" k
Tonight I call on all civilised nations to join us in seeking to end the slaughter and bloodshed in Syria, and also to end terrorism of all kinds and all types.
2 {2 n6 D3 `4 d1 @& s. x' MWe ask for god’s wisdom as we face the challenge of our very troubled world.
! _% O. O; w, P7 {9 A" PWe pray for the lives of the wounded and for the souls of those who have passed.
; f& V% r# L$ v* o; J* pAnd we hope that as long as America stands for justice that peace and harmony will in the end prevail.
0 K6 N+ N4 G7 aGoodnight and god bless America and the entire world. Thank you.; g9 y: V# j5 q. w% m, Q
Read: Full transcript of Trump's speech on US Syria strike
. b, W# ?. x, x. {% |
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-17 19:55 , Processed in 0.205350 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.